The sand aggregate production line can be simply summarized as crushing, screening, and storage. In order to obtain aggregate products with all indicators in line with the standard, the selection of host equipment will become the primary consideration in the design of the production line.
See full list on imagup
1. Selection of the effective volume of the front hopper of the crusher
In general, the effective volume of the hopper design should meet the following two conditions at the same time 1. No less than the workload of continuous operation of the crusher for 12 15 minutes. 2. The carrying capacity of no less than 3 transport vehicles.
2. The layout of the crushing workshop
The layout of the crushing workshop should not only take into account the smooth flow of materials in and out of the crushing process, but also make full use of the terrain and altitude differences, and try to arrange the crushing plant on the same horizontal plane. In this way, not only the investment in civil construction can be reduced, but also the maintenance, inspection, and replacement of parts of the crusher are convenient.
3. The layout of the screening workshop
1. The layout of the vibrating screen should be designed with an inspection platform around the equipment. 2. The workshop should be closed, and the vibrating screen equipment itself should be sealed to avoid a large amount of dust overflow during screening. 3. Convenient for dust collection treatment of dusty gas.
1. Sources of environmental pollution
The environmental pollutioncaused by sand and gravel production lines is mainly dust, noise, and sewage generated during the production process. Dust mainly comes from the discharge points of crushing and screening equipment, transportation, and transfer points, finished aggregate storage and unloading points, and dust during outbound aggregate loading. The noise mainly comes from the operation of crushers, vibrating screens, and other equipment. The sewage is mainly domestic sewage and does...
2. Environmental protection measures
1. Dust control measures 1. Dust is generated in the whole process of aggregate production. In order to effectively control the amount of dust emission, the design is designed to minimize dust in the process, choose equipment with less dust, and use conveying and feeding equipment with good sealing performance. Pay attention to the shape and angle of the material pipe when designing the material pipe connected to the equipment to minimize the drop. 2. All dust discharge points adopt high effi...
The fundamental goal for the design of a crushing plant is an installation that meets the required production requirements, operates at competitive cost, complies with todays tough environmental regulations, and can be built at a reasonable price despite the rising costs of equipment, energy and
Crusher equipment is some of the rarer equipment to have. There are different types of crusher equipment that serves different purposes. The different equipment is used to cut various materials depending on their hardness, moisture content, and reduction ratio. Jaw Crusher Jaw Crushers are some of the most popular and powerful crushers out there. They
For primary crushing with a reduction ratio of 6 to 1. When a relatively coarse product is desired, top size usually larger than 38 mm Closed Circuit Crushing System To control top size from a single crusher operating in an open circuit, material must remain in the crushing chamber until the material is reduced to top size.